Used Office Furniture Systems and More Available from Office Products, Inc., for Companies of All Types and Sizes
For high-end used office furniture that will help you save on your budget without sacrificing quality, turn to Office Products, Inc. We have provided businesses of all kinds with new, pre-owned, and remanufactured office furniture since 1974, so we have decades of experience in selling furniture that is both affordable and in excellent usable condition. Also, because our resale and refurbishment processes keep functional products from ending up in landfills, purchasing our pre-owned office furniture is a great way for your company to be environmentally friendly.
At Office Products, we offer used office furniture from a variety of highly respected manufacturers, including Herman Miller, Steelcase, and Haworth, but our commitment to helping you furnish your office goes further than just selling reliable products. Our services include:
- Project management – From start to finish, we can help you with an office redesign or relocation by offering assistance with space planning, troubleshooting, and more.
- Storage and inventory management – With a full-service warehouse at our disposal and connections with furniture companies across the country, we can help you with storage, disposition, liquidation, and more for your unused furniture.
- Refurbishing and remanufacturing – We are able to restore used office furniture to like-new condition with capabilities ranging from repainting to full reconditioning and reupholstering services.
- Teardown and reconfiguration – Our team is highly skilled at coordinating office equipment for removal, setup, reorganization, and liquidation. If we’re moving your office to a new location, we’ll also provide comprehensive documentation of all items being liquidated or being reused.
- Delivery, freight, and transportation – We have access to vehicles ranging from simple cargo vans to 53-foot semi-trailers, so we can handle virtually any size load for relocations.
- Installation – Our installation experts have extensive experience with installing all types of office furniture from all major manufacturers. We’ll precisely install each piece of furniture to meet or exceed manufacturer specifications, and we can also provide Masonite and carpet masking services as needed.
Additionally, if you’re looking to liquidate any of your used office furniture, whether you’re downsizing, moving, or redesigning your office, we’ll make one comprehensive and hassle-free offer for everything you need removed, so you won’t have to waste time sorting through every individual piece of furniture.
To learn more about the used office furniture and helpful services that we offer, contact Office Products today. We’re pleased to serve companies throughout the United States.